Sunday, January 28

Moving Day

I have tried and tried to find the right home for my blog. The poor thing never has enough time to get settled and really grow. I like the ease of change here on blogger, and the fact that I can have side links. so this should now be my permanent home. We'll see how it goes. Now for the next few days, I will be moving everything from my myspace blog to here, becuase I want all my projects from 2007 to be over here. So this will take some time, but I am confident that I can do it. I've already moved my WIP and Completed Projects lists here, so that is half the battle. Soon to come will be pictures and what not. Should be interesting to say the least.

Hope you come back often and see what is new. I have a couple of patterns that will be put on here in the next week. And I'm hoping to do more designing in the weeks and months to come. I have some great sketches that need to be converted to yarn speak, and can't wait to share them with everyone.

So here is to a new beginning and finding the right layout!! More coming soon, so stop back by in a few days, and this place should be cleaned up a bit!

~Ada

No comments: