Friday, June 13

June Charity Square Along

Well, it's the first day of the June Charity Square Along, there is one every month and it lasts 4 days (Friday-Monday), this month I'm using this time to meet my goals for my 2nd quarter Having Fun and Getting It Done CAL, my goal is to make 23 6" squares for Online-Angels, and 9 Daisy Squares for Krystal... So far this morning I've made 5 of my squares for OA.

This is a challenge this month because I'm in the Bottom Up Pineapple Shawl class on Crochetville, which just started today and lasts for a week, I've finished lesson 1 and started lesson 2, I figure I'll work 5 squares then do some of my shawl then make more squares. The squares are the main thing though, they're very important to finish.

I'm also working on a scarf in size 10 thread with an E hook, it's 6" across and needs to be 40" long, so far it is 7" long, not bad for 2 sittings worth of progress, it's what I work on while the kids are playing in the backyard, since it's so lightweight it's not too hot to work on.

I completed 1 Fireman Bear so far, I wanted to do at least 5, but I think it's going to end up being more like 2-3 by the end of the month, there are a lot of details to them, and they just take longer to make than I had thought they would. Here he is though, I think he's sooo cute!






I'll post more in a few days when I have some results from the weekend.

No comments: