Saturday, April 28

Almost there

Well, week 6 is just about over of this first term. I am so tired, but this home stretch is filled with assignments. I have 2 200pt papers to write, a final exam, a few quizzes, lots of discussions, and I think my head might actually spin off my shoulders.

Mackenzie is doing well with school, she'll actually be doen here soon. She's excited, I'm excited, and we're ready for summer.

My mom actually has an e-mail address and computer now, so that's cool. Tomorrow and then again next Saturday I'm going to see my grandma. We're hving lunch tomorrow, and I can't wait. It's going to be so fun! After that we are going to the cemetary to see grandpas grave site, not as fun, but necesarry. I havn't been there since he died.

I need to study some more, I have reading to do and I need to get this quiz over with so I can stop worrying about the darn thing.

No comments: