Monday, April 28

Peaches and Cream Done

Well I finished up the Peaches and Cream Ghan this morning, it's a Christmas Gift for Zach's Grandma Pease, my sil told me that her favorite color is peach, so I went with that for her. Here's the picture:






Some things coming up, are I am testing a pattern this week for Krochet Krystal (the one who designed the Daisy Square), it's a darling Capelet, I'm testing it in the size for Dawny Cakes, she wants it done within a week, so I'll start on that as soon as I get the pattern.

Last night I started a LAce and Bobbles afghan, using a G hook, it's going to be for Dawn, I let her go through and choose her colors, most of them match, at least certainly better than the colors Kenzie Chose for her 5 year blanket. BUt the L&B will be 14 different colors, mostly pinks and purples, but also brown, black, green, and blue.. hey so long as she likes it, that's all that matters.

More later....

No comments: