Wednesday, November 21

Belly Cast

Well, Doris came by today and we went to Wal-Mart, I picked up some Christmas Cards so I could send some out to some people on the Ville for the Holiday wish list items, I can't do much but I can do a few cards :)

Well, Doris has been talking about a Belly Cast.. she's due in a few weeks, so it's a good time since her belly is about as big as it's going to get. Plus we're having her baby shower on Saturday and she wants to have everyone sign her belly I think is the plan.

So, we set out with plaster of paris and started covering her belly in strips. My 6 year old took the pictures, I think she did a great job, yay for digital with the LCD screen!!! Good job Kenzie!!!



Well after Doris left with her belly in the back seat Zach did some dancing with jadyn, and it was too sweet to not get pictures of.









Now it's time to bunker down and get my hooks to work for a while.

No comments: