Sunday, November 18

The Day

Well woke up this morning looked out the window and what did I see?? SNOW!!!! I was so excited! Last year it didn't snow here until around the 20th of January, so for there to be even a speckle of snow here already, I am just thrilled!! I need to get more pictures, but there wasn't a lot of accumulation on the ground, but here is my proof!




Well, I was in such a good mood that I went up to AC Moore to exchange some things. Had some yarn I actually brought back b/c i didn't need and some thread and then bought a size 7 steel hook to replace the one I lost. Enjoying the feel of snow flakes on my face and a crispness in the air, I walked up and just ha da relaxing time. I love snow by the way, so this has put me over the top.

Came home and checked my messages, and was saddened to find out that I had missed a call from Darlene, letting me know that her father has passed away just this morning. I feel awful and wish I could just go to TX and be with her and help in some way. Darlene is one of the sweetest and most loving people I have ever known, so my thoughts and prayers are with her.

Love ya dar bar!!!!

No comments: