Saturday, February 10

Secret Pals is Upon us!!

I'm so excited!!! I loved doing the secret pal swap last time, and I'm really looking forward to doing it now!! This will be the only round that I participate in this year, as I'm starting school the day after it officially ends. I have so many ideas in my head as to how to spoil my pal, I can't wait to find out what she likes, and what kind of things she would love to have made forher. Oh, this is going to be soooo much fun!!!

However for today the hooks are kinda being set aside until later. I need to clean a bit downstairs today so that the house is ready for company and the birthday party tomorrow. With any luck it won't take too long. And a couple things need to wait until tomorrow or else they just end up getting done twice.

I can't wait to get either a new digital camera or figuring out what is wrong with mine so I can get the thing to upload pictures to the computer. Hopefully it won't be too long. I've seen some on-line that I like, even a 5mp one for only $95, so maybe later this month I'll be able to do that, we'll see.

No comments: